About DME Leadership Development Consulting
DME is a Knoxville-based company focused on helping business owners and senior executives with the following types of issues:
- Making better hiring decisions.
- Matching worker talent/strengths with critical job tasks.
- Pinpointing training and development needs.
- Designing/assembling effective work teams.
- Designing non-financial reward/incentive strategies.
- Developing employee retention strategies.
- Solving specific workplace behavioral problems.
- Developing specific conflict resolution strategies.
- Benchmarking high-performance employees.
- Succession planning.
DME was founded by Robin Thomas and Chris Crouch in 1999. It was relocated to Knoxville, Tenn. in late 2013. Their ongoing goal is to distill complex ideas into practical and usable insights that are easy to understand, easy to implement in the workplace, and to consistently exceed the expectations of their clients.
Chris Crouch, Partner
For most of his life, Chris has been fascinated with human behavior. This fascination has motivated him to extensively study leadership, psychology, sociology, anthropology, the evolution of the human brain and nervous system, neurology, neurobiology, personality profiling and many other topics related to understanding and influencing human behavior. Chris has been able to bridge the gap between theory and real-world experience by serving in various hands-on positions of leadership with several large and diversified organizations.
Robin Thomas, Partner
Robin has more than 30 years of marketing and business development experience ranging from product development, market research, brand strategy, customer segmentation strategy, print and electronic marketing campaigns, and extensive project planning and management. She overseas product design, market strategy, and client communication for the firm. She is also the founder of Dawson Publishing, and has spent years helping others grow and improve their businesses.